- Gross profit from property management rose by 5 per cent to SEK 343 million (325). The increase can be attributed mainly to higher rental revenue.
- Net revenue from property management amounted to SEK 472 million (445), an increase of 6 per cent.
- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 500 million (692), equivalent to SEK 2.42 per share (3.35). The decrease can be attributed to lower unrealized changes in the value of the property holdings.
- The fair value of the property holdings was SEK 44.6 billion (44.1 at the turn of the year), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 170 per share (171 at the turn of the year) following payment of a dividend of SEK 3.70 per share. The unrealized change in the value of the property holdings for the period was SEK 332 million (593).
- The equity ratio was 62 per cent (61), the net loan-to-value ratio was 17 per cent (16), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 11.8 (11.2).
- The rental vacancy rate at the period-end was 6.2 per cent (4.6). Excluding current development projects, the rental vacancy rate was 2.3 per cent (3.3).
Stockholm, May 9, 2019
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Åsa Roslund, CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact persons on May 9, 2019 at 11:45 am.