- Profit after tax for the year was SEK 1,733 million (-357), equivalent to SEK 8.40 per share (-1.73). The increase can be attributed mainly to the net of the unrealized change in value of the property holdings for the year and deferred tax compared with the preceding year.
- Gross profit from the total business operations totalled SEK 944 million (944). The unchanged profit level is due mainly to the effect of higher rents being counteracted by increased operating costs as a result of the severe winter months.
- The Board proposes an increase in the dividend to SEK 2.30 per share (2.10).
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 20.1 billion (18.1), giving a net asset value of SEK 70 per share (62).
- The equity ratio was 56 per cent (55), the net loan-to-value ratio was 16 per cent (16) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 7.7 (7.0).
- Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 1,392 million (1,372).
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 5.1 per cent (6.2).
Stockholm, February 10, 2011
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Year-End Report 2010
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on February 10, 2011.
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.Year-End Report 2010