Through its properties in central Stockholm and central Gothenburg, Hufvudstaden shall offer successful companies high-quality ofﬁce and retailing premises in attractive marketplaces.
- gradually increase proﬁt from current operations.
- have the most satisﬁed customers in the industry.
- have the most developed property holdings in the industry.
- have the most professional personnel in the industry, with ﬁrm commitment to the customer, good business acumen and professional know-how.
- Hufvudstaden shares shall have good dividend growth over time and the dividend shall account for more than half the net proﬁt from current operations.
- The equity ratio shall be at least 40 per cent over time.