- Gross profit from property management rose by 3 per cent to SEK 1,302 million (1,262). The increase can be attributed mainly to higher rental revenue.
- Net revenue from property management amounted to SEK 1,797 million (1,751), an increase of 3 per cent.
- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 4,320 million (3,035), equivalent to SEK 20.94 per share (14.71). The increase can be attributed mainly to higher unrealized changes in the value of the property holdings, and a deferred tax recalculation following a reduction in corporation tax.
- The Board of Directors proposes an increase in the dividend to SEK 3.70 per share (3.50).
- The fair value of the property holdings was SEK 44.1 billion (39.7), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 171 per share (152). The unrealized change in value for the period was SEK 3,621 million (2,848).
- The equity ratio was 64 per cent (63), the net loan-to-value ratio was 14 per cent (15), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 10.5 (9.3).
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 2.6 per cent (3.9). Excluding current development projects, the rental vacancy level was 1.3 per cent (2.4).
Stockholm, February 14, 2019
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Year-End Report 2018
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Åsa Roslund, CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact person on February 14, 2019 at 11:45am.Year-End Report 2018
Pressrelease Year-End Report 2018