- Gross profit from property management rose by 5 per cent to SEK 325 million (311). The increase can be attributed mainly to higher rental revenue.
- Net revenue from property management amounted to SEK 445 million (429), an increase of 4 per cent.
- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 692 million (472), equivalent to SEK 3.35 per share (2.29). The increase can be attributed to higher unrealized changes in the value of the property holdings.
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 40.4 billion (39.7 at the turn of the year), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 153 per share (152 at the turn of the year) following payment of a dividend of SEK 3.50 per share. The unrealized change in value of the property holdings for the period was SEK 593 million (322).
- The equity ratio was 61 per cent (60), the net loan-to-value ratio was 16 per cent (16), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 11.2 (9.0).
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 4.6 per cent (5.2). Excluding current development projects, the rental vacancy level was 3.3 per cent (3.3).
Stockholm, May 3, 2018
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – March 2018
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Åsa Roslund, CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact person on May 3, 2018 at 11:30am.
|Interim Report, January-June 2018||August 21, 2018|
|Interim Report, January-September 2018||November 9, 2018|
|Year-End Report for 2018||February 14, 2019|
|Annual Report 2018||March 2019|
|Annual Meeting 2019 in Stockholm||March 21, 2019|
Interim Report January–March 2018.pdf