- Profit after tax for the year increased by SEK 835 million to SEK 5,284 million (4,449). The increase is due mainly to higher unrealized changes in the value of the property holdings.
- Gross profit rose by 8 per cent to SEK 1,262 million (1,172). The increase can be attributed mainly to higher rental revenue.
- Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 1,790 million (1,689), an increase of 6 per cent.
- Profit after tax for the year was SEK 4,120 million (3,470), equivalent to SEK 19.98 per share (16.82).
- The Board proposes an increase in the dividend to SEK 3.30 per share (3.10).
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 36.5 billion (31.7), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 138 per share (118). The unrealized change in value of the property holdings for the year was SEK 4,160 million (3,427).
- The equity ratio was 61 per cent (61), the net loan-to-value ratio was 15 per cent (17) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 8.6 (9.1).
- The rental vacancy level at the year-end was 3.9 per cent (4.5). Excluding projects in progress, the rental vacancy level was 2.6 per cent (3.2).
Stockholm, February 16, 2017
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Year-End Report 2016
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Åsa Roslund, CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact person on February 16, 2017 at 11:30am.Year-End Report 2016.pdf