- Profit after tax for the period rose by 37 per cent to SEK 2,555 million (1,862), equivalent to SEK 12.39 per share (9.03). The increase is due mainly to higher unrealized changes in the value of the property holdings.
- Gross profit increased by 9 per cent, totalling SEK 937 million (859). The increase can be attributed largely to higher rental revenue.
- Net revenue amounted to SEK 1,322 million (1,238), an increase of 7 per cent.
- The fair value of the property holdings was SEK 34.7 billion (31.7 at the turn of the year), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 129 per share (118 at the turn of the year). Unrealized changes in the value of the property holdings for the period totalled SEK 2,451 million (1,672).
- The equity ratio was 61 per cent (59), the net loan-to-value ratio was 16 per cent (18), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 8.5 (9.0).
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 4.2 per cent (5.2). Excluding vacant space resulting from projects in progress, the rental vacancy level was 2.6 per cent (4.1).
Stockholm, November 9, 2016
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – September 2016
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Åsa Roslund, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact person on November 9, 2016 at 11:30am.Interim Report January-September 2016.pdf