- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 1,649 million (1,221), equivalent to SEK 7.99 per share (5.92). The increase is due mainly to higher unrealized changes in the value of the property holdings.
- Gross profit increased by 9 per cent, totalling SEK 616 million (565). The increase can be attributed largely to higher rental revenue.
- Net revenue amounted to SEK 870 million (822), an increase of 6 per cent.
- The fair value of the property holdings was SEK 33.7 billion (31.7 at the turn of the year), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 124 per share (118 at the turn of the year). Unrealized changes in value for the period totalled SEK 1,582 million (1,097).
- The equity ratio was 60 per cent (58), the net loan-to-value ratio was 17 per cent (19), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 8.3 (8.9).
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 4.2 per cent (6.3). Excluding vacant space resulting from projects in progress, the rental vacancy level was 2.3 per cent (5.1).
Stockholm, August 22, 2016
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Half-year Report January–June 2016
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Åsa Roslund, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact person on August 22, 2016 at 2:45pm.Half-year Report January-June 2016