- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 447 million (194), equivalent to SEK 2.17 per share (0.94). The increase is due to higher unrealized changes in the value of the property holdings.
- Gross profit from property management decreased by 3 per cent and amounted to SEK 278 million (288), which can be attributed mainly to the increased cost of vacant space and maintenance resulting from development projects within the retail sector that have already commenced.
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 28.3 billion (27.8 at the turn of the year), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 100 per share (100 at the turn of the year) following a deduction for a dividend of SEK 2.90 per share.
- The equity ratio was 57 per cent (56), the net loan-to-value ratio was 18 per cent (21) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 9.1 (8.7).
- Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 413 million (414).
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 6.5 per cent (5.4). Excluding projects in progress the rental vacancy level was 5.5 per cent (4.9).
Stockholm, May 5, 2015
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – March 2015
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on May 5, 2015.
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.Interim Report January-March 2015