- Gross profit from property management increased by 6 per cent and amounted to SEK 851 million (800), which can be attributed to property acquisitions in Gothenburg and increased rental revenue from the property holdings.
- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 1,076 million (793), equivalent to SEK 5.22 per share (3.84). The increase is mainly due to higher unrealized changes in value compared with the previous year.
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 25.0 billion (23.1 at the turn of the year).
- The net asset value was SEK 87 per share (84 at the turn of the year).
- The equity ratio was 57 per cent (55), the net loan-to-value ratio was 22 per cent (18) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 8.3 (6.4).
- Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 1,201 million (1,144), an increase of 5 per cent.
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 4.0 per cent (3.7 at the turn of the year).
Stockholm, November 7, 2013
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – September 2013
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on November 7, 2013.
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.Interim Report January-September 2013