- Gross profit from property management remained unchanged and amounted to SEK 264 million (264).
- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 266 million (341), equivalent to SEK 1.29 per share (1.65). The fall in profit can be attributed to a lower unrealized change in the value of the property holdings compared to the previous year.
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 24.5 billion (23.1 at the turn of the year). On March 7, acquisition of the property Nordstaden 8:26 in Gothenburg was completed. The purchase sum was SEK 1.3 billion.
- The net asset value, following a deduction for a dividend of SEK 2.60 per share, amounted to SEK 83 per share (84 at the turn of the year).
- The equity ratio was 54 per cent (54), the net loan-to-value ratio was 22 per cent (20) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 7.8 (6.5).
- Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 390 million (381), an increase of 2 per cent.
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 5.0 per cent (3.9).
Stockholm, May 21, 2013
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – March 2013
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on May 21, 2013.
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.Interim Report January-March 2013