- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 844 million (654), equivalent to SEK 4.09 per share (3.17). The increase can be attributed mainly to a higher unrealized change in value compared to the previous year.
- Gross profit from property management increased by 6 per cent and amounted to SEK 558 million (527), mainly due to increased rental revenue.
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 24.9 billion (23.1 at the turn of the year).
- The net asset value was SEK 86 per share (84 at the turn of the year).
- The equity ratio was 56 per cent (55), the net loan-to-value ratio was 23 per cent (19) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 8.2 (6.2).
- Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 795 million (763), an increase of 4 per cent.
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 4.8 per cent (3.7 at the turn of the year).
Stockholm, August 22, 2013
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Half-year Report January – June 2013
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on August 22, 2013.
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.Half-year Report January – June 2013