- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 654 million (916), equivalent to SEK 3.17 per share (4.44). The decrease can be attributed to a lower increase in the value of the property holdings.
- Gross profit from property management increased by 13 per cent and amounted to SEK 527 million (465), due mainly to higher rents and investments in properties.
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 22.8 billion (22.3 at the turn of the year).
- The net asset value amounted to SEK 77 per share (76 at the turn of the year).
- The equity ratio was 55 per cent (56), the net loan-to-value ratio was 19 per cent (17) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 6.2 (6.8).
- Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 763 million (708), an increase of 8 per cent.
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 3.8 per cent (3.9 at the turn of the year).
Stockholm, August 23, 2012
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Half-year Report January – June 2012
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on August 23, 2012.
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.Half-year Report January-June 2012