- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 1,010 million (818), equivalent to SEK 4.89 per share (3.97). The increase can be attributed to the rise in the value of the property holdings.
- Gross profit from property management was SEK 692 million (686).
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 21.4 billion (20.1 at the turn of the year).
- The net asset value was SEK 73 per share (70 at the turn of the year).
- The equity ratio was 56 per cent, the net loan-to-value ratio was 17 per cent and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 6.8.
- Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 1,058 million (1,027), an increase of 3 per cent.
- Agreement signed with Burberry and Ralph Lauren regarding opening of stores in Bibliotekstan.
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 4.5 per cent (5.1 at the turn of the year).
Stockholm, November 3, 2011
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – September 2011
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on November 3, 2011.
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.Interim Report January–September 2011