- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 257 million (126), equivalent to SEK 1.25 per share (0.61). The increase can be attributed mainly to the increase in the value of the property holdings.
- Gross profit from property management totalled SEK 225 million (225).
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 20.4 billion (20.1 at the turn of the year).
- The net asset value, following a deduction for the dividend of SEK 2.30 per share, was SEK 69 per share (70 at the turn of the year).
- The equity ratio was 54 per cent, the net loan-to-value ratio was 18 per cent and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 6.9.
- Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 352 million (339), an increase of 4 per cent.
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 5.3 per cent (7.2).
Stockholm, May 4, 2011
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – March 2011
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on May 4, 2011.
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.Interim Report January-March 2011