- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 916 million (391), equivalent to SEK 4.44 per share (1.90). The increase can be attributed mainly to the rise in the value of the property holdings.
- Gross profit from property management increased by 3 per cent to SEK 465 million (451), due mainly to higher rents.
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 21.3 billion (20.1 at the turn of the year).
- The net asset value was SEK 73 per share (70 at the turn of the year).
- The equity ratio was 56 per cent, the net loan-to-value ratio was 17 per cent and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 6.8.
- Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 708 million (681), an increase of 4 per cent.
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 5.7 per cent (5.1 at the turn of the year).
Stockholm, August 24, 2011
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Half-year Report January – June 2011
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on August 24, 2011.
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.Half-year Report January-June 2011