- The gross profit from property management fell by 2 per cent to SEK 451 million (461). The change can be attributed mainly to a slight increase in vacancy.
- The profit after tax for the period was SEK 391 million (-502), equivalent to SEK 1.90 per share (-2.43). The increase can be attributed to the positive change in the value of the property holdings for the period to the amount of SEK 185 million (-1,058).
- The equity ratio was 54 per cent, the net loan-to-value ratio was 18.3 per cent and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 7.7.
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 18.6 billion (18.1 at the year-end). The increase can be explained by rising rent levels and a slight fall in the direct yield requirement.
- The net asset value was SEK 62 per share (62 at the year-end).
- The consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 681 million (682).
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 6.6 per cent (6.2 at the year-end).
Stockholm, August 25, 2010
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Half-year Report January – June 2010
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on August 25, 2010, at 11.50 am.
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
Half-year Report January-June 2010